Free2Learn is a pioneering organisation that’s focused on providing worthwhile, vocational training to jobseekers. We provide our applicants with FREE training courses, apprenticeships, workforce development, compliance training, and give them all the advice and assistance they need to step into the world of work.
Candidates that are properly prepared for the workplace are more likely to succeed in today’s competitive jobs market – even entry-level positions require training and key skills. This is why we are proud to work with colleges and institutes in further education to provide worthwhile, practical qualifications for a range of sectors.
We have 98% achievement rate across different qualifications and already successfully train over 10,000 unemployed people every year. Additionally, all of our vocational courses are fully accredited and on LARA.
Once in work, Free2Learn supports individuals and companies with ongoing career development through apprenticeships and learner loans. We also offer a suite of online and classroom training to ensure your company remains compliant with industry and legal requirements.
So if you want to succeed in today’s world of work, register today and take your first positive step!
We aim to develop the prosperity and well-being of the learners in our care and to support the economic growth of the employers and industries we serve.
Our overriding mission is supported by a shared set of agreed values:
- Customer Service: Offering the highest levels of service to both learners and employers
- Ambition: continuous enhancement through innovation
- Respect: a welcoming culture that celebrates diversity
- Excellence: professionalism that places learners at the heart of everything we do and the decisions we make
- Enterprise: a drive and determination to turn ideas into reality
- Responsibility: to each other and the clients we serve
Free2Learn are passionate about transforming lives. We have supported thousands of learners in realising their potential and supported them through sector based work academies and training to ultimately reach their career goals.
Additional support and guidance is available to ensure the learner can progress into employment and progress within their career through an apprenticeship and further training.
We have the passion and proven experience to deliver the results that you need, by ensuring:
- Excellent pre-course IAG and progression focused selection process
- Unemployed skills provision and Traineeships designed collaboratively with employers, learners and stakeholders
- Responsive delivery providing industry relevant skills and qualifications in compliance, SIA, CSCS, team leading and more
- Guaranteed interviews available for all unemployed learners
- Above benchmark pass rates and progressions to employment in excess of 90% into sustainable work
- Highly effective leadership and management with a forward thinking black box approach to delivery