ant to earn a great salary within the private security industry? Have at least 2-3 years of experience in the security industry, police or armed forces? Ready to gain the skills necessary to become a qualified bodyguard?
If you’ve answered yes to all of these questions and
– Are claiming either Jobseekers Allowance, Income Support, ESA (WRAG) or Universal Credit
– Have not previously completed training with Free2Learn before
this FREE course may be the one for you. Don’t wait any further to become the security professional you know you can be.
On the course, you will gain:
- A completely FREE SIA security licence worth £220
- Level 3 certificate in working as a close protection operative
- Level 3 award in first aid at work
- Level 2 awards in health & safety and fire safety
You will learn:
- A range of skills necessary to work as a close protection officer
- Surveillance techniques
- Threat assessment and risk management
- Venue security operations and more
What you need to do:
Prior to attending Free2Learn, please complete one of the below assignments and submit it along with the above documentations when you attend your induction:
You are required to do a floor plan of a venue of your choice. Research everything about this venue that you feel is relevant as if you were taking a high profile candidate there. You will then be required to bring your findings and deliver this in a 5 minute 1-on-1 presentation on the day.
You are required to complete a 7 page profile of a celebrity (famous person)/ a principal of your choosing. You will need to research everything about this person that you feel is relevant as if you are protecting this person. You will then be required to bring your findings and deliver this in a 5 minute 1-on-1 presentation on the day.
We can provide you with free courses that give you skills local employers want.
- You must be claiming State Benefits (Job Seeker Allowance, Income Support, Employment Support Allowance and Universal Credit)
- You must be 19 or older on 31st August
- Areas include Security and Loss Prevention, Logistic and Warehousing, Forklift and Warehousing, Hospitality, Construction.
- Courses run in London, Manchester and Doncaster