Marketing Executive – Closing Date March 20th
Free To Learn is a rapidly expanding education provider offering apprenticeships, traineeships and diplomas across the country. Working with unemployed people, vocational learners and employees, we provide them with the development they need to join the workforce or develop their career.
We are growing our Marketing team and we are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the department to support the Head of Marketing to create and promote engaging and interesting content over effective marketing and communication channels. The role will be varied and demand led, moving from social media and SEO one day to creating email campaigns and arranging networking events the next.
Purpose of role
To increase traffic generation and learner acquisition and enrolments through compelling, engaging content. You will have oversight of digital activity and be responsible for using social media, PPC, SEO, and email and online marketing effectively. It will also be necessary to use analytical tools and metrics to maximize the experience and ease of journey for both learners and employers when using our website.
Support the Head of Marketing and the team with the implementation of a full marketing strategy with the purpose of increasing learner numbers across all Academy short courses, Apprenticeships, diplomas and traineeships through a range of marketing and communication tools and channels.
To help develop a range of branded, engaging and suitable marketing collateral including learner and employer brochures and fact sheets, event invitations, programme and exhibitions information.
To proactively manage key relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
To work with our tutors and internal experts to produce interesting and engaging content for all our marketing and communication channels and to work with our current students to promote their success stories.
We will be looking for the post holder to create and provide networking opportunities to highlight Free2Learn as a leader in the training sector.
To ensure full integration across all our marketing and communication channels to ensure our learners and employers experience a positive multi-channel experience.
- Qualifications Degree in Marketing, Media, Journalism or Social Media Marketing or related qualification in business or related discipline.
- Relevant social media training
- Experience of building and managing online communities and creating and managing social media campaigns.
- Experience of using social networks in a business context using online marketing techniques.
- Experienced in managing a varied workload and working with numerous stakeholders.
- Presentation skills Negotiating/influencing skills.
- Evidence of building and maintaining productive working relationships Client/customer focused approach to delivering solutions.
- Ability to remain calm and deliver work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
Experience working in the Further Education Sector (desirable)