Door supervisors are responsible for protecting the public. Door Supervisors interact with the public, work flexible hours and are responsible for the safety of others. These jobs require training and a licence to practice.
Who is this course for?
This course is for designed for people who wish to get a security job in the retail and leisure sector and require a licence to practice.
What will you get out of it?
After completing this course, you will have the skills and certificates necessary to get a job as a door supervisor.
What will you learn?
Private security industry tools, including:
- Door supervision licence.
- Working in the private security industry.
- Physical Interaction Training.
- Team leading skills giving you the knowledge and personal attributes you need to become a team leader.
- Working as a door supervisor
- Working in the private security industry and conflict management
- Team leading skills giving you the knowledge and personal attributes you need to become a team leader
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
Training and qualifications will cover a range of subjects. These will differ depending on your training centre and may include:
• Level 1 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
• Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
• Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles
• Level 2 Award in Door Supervision
Plus additional certificates that may include: Level 1 & 2 Health & Safety; Level 2 Fire Safety; Level 2 Manual Handling; Level 2 Conflict Management; Retail.
Learners will be informed of the exact qualifications upon starting the course.