From the moment you first get in touch with us, to when your apprentices receive their qualification certificates, our dedicated team of training experts and industry specialists will ensure that the process runs smoothly for you.
Whether you are looking to recruit an Apprentice or upskill your workforce, F2L will conduct a Business Needs Analysis session (either over the phone or face-to-face) to establish:
- Opportunities to create apprenticeships within your workforce and how they can be used to meet the training requirements of new and existing staff.
- The location and business sector of your organisation, as well as the potential learner’s eligibility to ensure our Apprenticeship offering is a good fit.
Your training/recruitment needs:
- How many people need training or recruiting. If recruiting, a full process to support and advertise positions will be put together and F2L will source, screen and interview potential apprentices before referring on to you for selection
- What skills/training your business requires
- How and where you would like the training to be delivered
- Most convenient days and times to support the learner(s)
We design a bespoke training programme for your organisation and gather interested learners details for pre-enrolment
We schedule and conduct initial assessments, enrolments and inductions for each learner
We organise and deliver the full training based on your business and employee requirements