Free2Learn are pleased to offer a Course for the Logistics sector. The course is designed to give new entrants into the sector all the skills and experience you will need to become a competent employee in an ever growing industry.
As part of the course of learning Free2Learn are supporting local unemployed people back into the world of employment. This is supported by Employers in the Logistics industry to offer a minimum of one guaranteed job interview whilst learners are on programme. Should you manage to secure full or part-time employment and would like to continue your learning journey, we may be able to support you with an Apprenticeship programme In Warehousing and Storage.
As Free2Learn believe in offering added value as part of its learning packages, all learners who complete the course in Full Free2Learn have committed to fund the Fork lift truck Licence.
You will be eligible to enrol onto the programme if you meet the criteria below:
- Aged 19+ and qualified below a full level 3
- Have lived in the UK for three years (with full ID)
- Qualifications for this course:
- Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Principles
- Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing & Storage Principles
- Level 1 / Level 2 Maths and/or English
- Level 1 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
- Fork Lift Truck Training