Being a people person is a talent – and employers know that. Especially when it affects their customers. All you have to do is to get your skills as good as your personality.
If you’re aged 19-24 and unemployed, Free2Learn is offering fully funded Training in Customer Service. Yes, this means you’ll get accredited qualifications at no cost to you. It will all be covered by the Skills Funding Agency (SFA).
This is your opportunity to get accredited training and work experience to take you right to the heart of the business.
After the training, you can either be able to get the job or meet new employers. Don’t worry, we will also help you with that:
– Writing your CV and getting Interview Skills
– Opening your bank account
– Obtaining your National Insurance Number
After this course, you can always come back for any other part-time training. And we will give you support to keep your job or find a new one.
After completing our 6-week training you’ll get:
– Employability and Functional Skills
– Level 1 Certificate in Work Skills
– Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
– Work experience & Increased chances of finding a job