ook your Close Protection course now and take your career to the next level. Well-trained tutors and delivery staff will train you in many core industry areas, including threat assessment, risk management, venue security operations, surveillance and many more. This programme will help you develop all the necessary skills to reach your full potential as a qualified bodyguard in a friendly, supportive, and productive environment. During this course, you will gain:
- SIA security licence for free
- Level 3 certificate in working as a close protection operative
- Level 3 award in First aid at work
- Level 2 awards in health and safety and fire safety
Prior to attending Free2learn, please complete ONE of the following assignments. Assignments must be submitted during your induction.
Complete a floor plan of a venue of your choice. You are required to research everything about this venue that you feel is relevant as if you were taking a high profile candidate there. You will be expected to bring your findings and deliver a 5 minute 1-to-1 presentation about this topic on the day or
Complete a 7 page profile of a celebrity/a principal of your choice. You are required to research everything about this person that you feel is relevant as if you are protecting this person. You will be expected to bring your findings and deliver a 5 minute 1-to-1 presentation about this topic on the day.
- You must be 19 or older on 31st August
- You must be claiming State Benefits (Job Seeker Allowance,
Income Support, Employment Support Allowance and Universal Credit)
- You must have at least 2-3 years of experience in the security industry, police or armed forces
Available to deliver in: