The construction industry is booming. Employers are looking for skilled workers – and you are looking for a job. Is that right? Perfect!
If you’re aged 19-24 and unemployed, Free2Learn is offering fully funded SBWA Training in Construction. Yes, this means you’ll get accredited qualifications at no cost to you. It will all be covered by the Skills Funding Agency (SFA).
This is your opportunity to get the skills and the work experience to build your future.
After the course, you can either get the job on the spot, or meet new employers. Don’t worry, we will also help you with that:
– Writing your CV and getting Interview Skills
– Opening your bank account
– Obtaining your National Insurance Number
After this course, you can always come back for any other part-time training. And we will give you support to keep your job or find a new one.
After completing our 6-week training you’ll get:
– Employability and Functional Skills
– Level 1 Certificate in Work Skills
– Level 1 Certificate in Health & Safety in the Construction Environment
– Work experience & Increased chances of finding a job