WAREHOUSING TRAINING WITH FORKLIFT LICENCE
WITH FORKLIFT LICENCE
This course will provide the necessary skills, training and qualification to succeed in the industry. Plus, it includes FREE Forklift training and a licence.
Learning hours: 10am – 4pm, Monday – Friday
Start date: Each Monday, every week
Forklift training: In Feltham
- Week 1: Level 1 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
- Career Planning
- Planning for personal development
- Health and Safety in the workplace
- CV Writing
- Searching for a Job
- Interview Skills
- Preparation for work
- Week 2: Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service
- Supporting the customer service environment
- Delivery of effective customer service
- Week 3: Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading
- Team Leading Responsibilities
- Managing yourself and providing direction to your team
- Communicating Information and Knowledge in the Workplace
- Week 4: In-person Forklift training to obtain Free licence:
The Counterbalance Lift Truck (often referred to as a forklift) operator training course will give you the skills to operate the lift truck safely and efficiently, carry out a pre-use inspection, and recall and explain the causes of lift truck and load instability. A counterbalance forklift is the most common type of truck used in the UK. The counterbalance truck works using a counterbalance weight design, where there load carried at the front of the machine is offset by the weight at the rear.
Plus, a guaranteed interview:
- Vacancies are around Uxbridge, Greenford, Heathrow, East London
- Receive a hourly pay rate of £11.50.
- To join a course, you will need to be over 19 years’ old, unemployed and in receipt of benefit (JSA, ESA, Income Support or Universal Credit)
- In order to complete all enrolment forms and check eligibility criteria, we need a proof of benefits and an ID, such as valid passport (driving licence or provisional driving licence will only be accepted together with a UK birth certificate).
- If not British, we require a resident card/permit issued from 2019 or before as a proof of living in the UK lawfully for more than 3 years.
- If you are a member of the EU, we require a picture of your passport, pre-settled or settled status shared code.
- Learners will also need to complete a mandatory Maths & English online assessment.